We invite you to join us in the Sanctuary for in-person worship on Sundays at 9:30 a.m.! Our Bishop has given churches his blessing to worship in-person starting on Pentecost, and to celebrate this day we will worship together, outdoors in the Courtyard. (The service will also be live on Zoom; please use the links provided above). The Reopening Plan is available for you to read and understand what our current plans and permissions are at this time.
A few important notes about this day:
- All Diocesan, CDC, state, and county regulations will be observed, including social distancing, mask-wearing, contact tracing, and hand hygiene.
- SoulWork will begin at 8:30 a.m. in the Courtyard, followed by the service at 9:30 a.m.
- SoulWork and the service will be streamed to Zoom as usual for those who wish to join us online.
- We will celebrate communion by distribution of the bread for those desiring to come forward to receive.
- Though we will not be serving coffee or other refreshments, you are welcome to remain on church grounds to socialize and fellowship following the service for Coffee Hour.
And if you have any questions or desire more information about this day, please contact our Rector, Dan Spors, and he will be happy to speak with you.