We have begun a search for a new rector at St. Bede’s. Our process is outlined here; please check back regularly for updates.
- The Search Committee needs to prepare a Parish Profile and an Office of Transition Ministry Portfolio (OTM) in order for applications to be received.
- There is a greater emphasis on information from our website, so it will be updated and enhanced.
- The Profile will be shorter, focused primarily on rector characteristics, parish successes and needs, and financial information.
- The OTM consists of 12 questions. We realize these questions are complex; no one person can answer them all. We will discuss them at our listening sessions, so please take some time to read them and consider your thoughts. This is where your participation is crucial to crafting a compelling call!
Communication with Parishioners
- Parish input is crucial! We value your thoughts, questions and concerns. There will be opportunities for you to weigh in on the OTM narrative and Parish Profile content beginning in April.
- The Committee will provide regular updates to parishioners via our weekly e-news and Bede’s Journal. Information will also be posted in Lehman Hall.
- We will gather input by phone and internet due to COVID-19 restrictions. We want to carry on with our work as much as possible. We will notify you when and how these will take place, or if we need to push our timeline out to meet in person.
- The Committee is working under strict confidentiality requirements. We will not be able to provide specifics about candidates but will keep you fully apprised of our progress. We thank you in advance for understanding.
Visit Rector Search Timeline for an overview of tasks and phases.