- Over the past two months, Committee members, and Denise Obando from the California Diocese, carefully considered the input parishioners and Trinity School administrators provided through a survey, listening sessions and written comments in order to craft a Parish Profile and Office of Transitional Ministry (OTM) Narrative that accurately reflect who we are as a congregation and the qualities and skills we seek in a new rector.
- The Parish Profile and OTM were approved by the Vestry at their meeting on June 16, 2020. These documents, along with the rector job description and application instructions are posted on both our website and the Diocesan website to provide information for prospective candidates. The position will be posted and applications accepted until July 31, 2020.
- If you know of someone who may be interested, please share the Diocesan link above with him/her/them to begin the process. We will be happy to discuss candidates with parishioners, but to respect the confidentiality of all concerned, we cannot provide specifics about candidates. All initial candidate contact should be routed to Denise at the Diocese. Thank you for understanding.
- Now that we’ve completed the first phase of the search process, the Committee will now shift focus onto preparing for application screening and the interview process. We plan to begin interviews in late August or early September. You can track our progress on our timeline.
- The Committee will continue to provide regular updates to parishioners via our weekly e-news and Bede’s Journal.
- Thank you for sharing your opinions, suggestions, concerns, hopes and dreams with us. As always, we have confidence that we will find the right person to be our new rector.
To apply for this position, please contact the Office of the Transition Minister at the Diocese of California.